– Some time your template is so simple that it can not attract visitors, so you have to spices up your blog, but after that time your blog gonna heavy day by day and visitors also dislike this. So now here is the middle way to design simple and stylish with easy and short coding. If you want to add borders and separate widgets, you can also use this code, There are many different type of codes given below.But first have a look on both two images above that are showing your before and after effect of this code.
– Follow below steps to do it :
1. Go to blogger dashboard.
2. Select Layout.
3. Click “Edit A Gadget” On Which You Want To Add Border
4. Get The “Gadget ID” ( If You Don’t Know How To Get Widget ID click here (after 5s click Skip AD) to see )
5. Click Customize -> choose Advanced -> Add CSS
6. Add this code :
border: 1px solid #009900; /* style of border */
-moz-border-radius:1px; -webkit-border-radius:1px; /* make corner rounder*/
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #009900;
margin:-2.2em -2.2em 0em -2.5em /*adjust the number to separate posts*/}
7. Save the template and you are done.